Asphalt mix specially designed for paving subjected to heavy traffic stress.
Aficsa, Firtec, Sorigué, Vialex
Formatos de venta:
Asphalt designed to support heavy traffic stress. The structure of Fireffort is based on internal friction between the aggregates, which prevents deformation and maintains a balance with the applied thickness of 4 cm. The modified PMB 45/80-65 bitumen ensures adhesiveness between all components and guarantees tangential force support. The use of fibres makes it possible to use a larger quantity of binder without run-off.
Thanks to its properties, the mix can be used for:
• Slopes of more than 15%
• Sections prone to sliding problems
• Bus lanes and bus stops
• Roads with heavy and intense traffic (industrial areas, port areas, etc.)
• Areas with adverse weather and the use of salt
- Its strength comes from the mineral foundations of the mix, based on internal friction between the aggregates to avoid deformation.
- The use of fibres makes it possible to use a larger quantity of binder while avoiding run-off in the mixture.
- The use of modified PMB 45/80-65 (BM3-c) bitumen ensures adhesiveness between all components of the mixture.
- Thanks to the bitumen used, it is able to support the tangential force produced by turning at low speed.
- The difference between Fireffort and the mixes listed in current regulations is the improvement of the mechanical performance under extreme stress.